RestoraPet Feline – Tuna Flavored
$29.95 / month
Is your cat having trouble jumping up onto the table or chair? Do you want to make sure that your fur baby won’t struggle with discomfort anymore?
RestoraPet will help reduce joint discomfort and inflammation, improve mobility, boost energy levels and improve skin and coat health of your cat!
- Veterinarian approved, backed by 10+ years of clinical trials
- Non-GMO, made in the US 🇺🇸
- Certified organic formula, which contains Vitamin E, CoQ10, Vitalitrol, EPA/DHA, Lutein, Zeaxanthin and Linoleic Acid
- Comes with a calibrated dropper, making it super-easy to administer
- Appropriate for all cats of all ages
- Organic, hypoallergenic, vegetarian, non-GMO tuna flavor that accurately approximates the taste of tuna but contains no fish products
- Ideal for cats of all ages
- Veterinarian-approved formula
- Visible improvements in quality of life
- Reduces joint discomfort and pain
- Fights inflammation
- Improves flexibility, mobility and muscle strength
- Boosts and regulates energy levels
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Creates a calm sense of well-being
- Provides anxiety relief (including separation anxiety)
- Bolsters and regulates appetite
- Improves sleep quality
- Enhances skin and coat health
- Protects and improves all vital organs and cellular systems
- RestoraPet: Vitalitrol, CoQ10, Vitamin E (all 8 tocopherols and tocotrienols), EPA/DHA, Lutein, Zeaxanthin, Linoleic Acid
THE BREAKTHROUGH FORMULA FOR FELINE WELLNESS
RestoraPet® Feline is the most effective cat wellness supplement ever created, featuring a powerful blend of 12 antioxidant along with Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA/DHA) and Omega 6 (linoleic acid). Each bottle of RestoraPet also contains 50 milligrams of Vitalitrol®, a remarkable, organic, carbon-based, proprietary “super antioxidant” that begins working from the very first administered dose to rehabilitate and protect nearly every type of cell in your cat’s body. The result is a restoration of optimal cellular function with noticeable effects on your pet including quick and dramatic improvements in activity level, playfulness, appetite, coat condition, flexibility, and a significant reduction in pain.
Give it to your cat once daily, preferably in the morning, directly by mouth or mixed with his or her preferred food. Available in tuna or unflavored.